As a non-resident, what type of accounts can I open?

If you are a Canadian resident and are not currently residing in Canada or the US but you have existing TFSAs and RRSPs, Assante Connect can assist you with transferring and managing those accounts. 

You can open a new Non-Registered account, or transfer an existing one to Assante Connect. 

New deposits can be made to a Non-Registered investment account.

The minimum investment balance requirement for non-residents is $25,000.

Assante Connect is unable to service US residents. 

Can't find what you are looking for?

Contact Support