What happens if I move back to Canada?

When you become a Canadian resident once again, you will no longer have withholding tax applied directly on your taxable investment income. Please notify Assante Connect whenever your residency change to ensure that your tax records are properly filed with the CRA.  

CRA provides more information on tax liability for returning residents here. We recommend that you consult with CRA and/or a tax professional directly for more information.

Can't find what you are looking for?

Contact Support